Tracking Roller Assembly
We specialize in manufacturing quality Tracking Roller Assembly. Our Tracking Roller Assembly designed with two methods to modify the web edge, Center Pivot Roll Guiding and End Pivot Roll Guiding. Also, designed with Edge Position Control including TRA Rollers and SRA Frame. We have built Edge position control for film roll and foil for accurate film feeding in correct position. It consists of two rectangular steel tubing frames. One is stationary, the other is movable. Intermediate guiding system is supported in a nyalguide sliding block and arcuate bar system, and has ab idler roller at either end. It is including Air pipe, Oil pipe, Sensor, Adjuster, Air Filter, Oil Filter, Hydraulic Cylinder. Also, the unit requires no maintenance. Rubber Roller for Tracking roller Assembly with International Standards of quality
- The web can be fed over the TRA in A ‘U’ shaped path, reversing its direction of travel, or through the TRA in a ‘Z’ configuration, maintaining the same direction of travel
- It is insensitive to attitude and can even be mounted upside down.
- Solidly supported on all four corners by nylaguide bearings, it is not subject to deflections caused by cantilever stresses.
- Radial bearings are sealed, and linear bearings are self – cleaning and self – lubrication.
- Standard adapter bases consists of a stationary floor mounted frame or plate, a four unit, standard nylaguide bearing and support system, and a moving frame of plate.
- A heavy duty servo cylinder is nested between the frames and the nylaguide bearings.
- The servo cylinder moves the upper adapter base plate back and forth in response to hydraulic signals from the power unit.
- The TRA is designed so that is swings in an arc laterally, pivoting about an imaginary pivot point located exactly in the plane of the entering web path.
- The servo cylinder swings the other end of the frame, moving the outgoing web laterally back into the desired web path.
- It can be installed successfully on lines handling fragile materials such as parchment paper, thin metal foil, or saturated paper even.